We currently hold regular national virtual meetings via Zoom:
- Monthly National Virtual Meeting
- Quarterly National “Speed Meet”
Monthly National Virtual Meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30-9:00AM. These meetings are designed specifically for those who cannot attend in-person meetings and those who want to get to know members in chapters from other states.
A typical agenda for the National Virtual meetings is as follows:
- A pre-meeting networking period
- Thank you’s and acknowledgments
- Brief member presentation or guest/professions speaker
- Break-out rooms for small group discussions
- 3-by selection
National “Speed Meets” are held quarterly via Zoom on the second Wednesday of the month from 7:45-9:00AM. Members and guests from anywhere in the United States are invited to join others to pitch their businesses, learn about others’ businesses, and get in front of multiple people in a short and fast-paced environment.