NTA’s New Mexico chapter hosts two meetings per month. The Westside meeting is on the second Tuesday of every month and the Midtown meeting is on the third Thursday of every month.
The general agenda at our 90-minute chapter meetings is as follows:
- Open networking prior to the formal meeting with a light breakfast and coffee provided
- 25-Word “Elevator Speech” – a short statement about your business name and what you do
- Upcoming Events, Announcements and Updates from the National Organization
- “KAN” – Kudos, Acknowledgements and Needs to and from members in the organization
- Short group discussion on the meaning of Trust
- Group-relevant presentation from an industry expert OR Interactive Professional Development
- Guest acknowledgement and stories: Guests will be asked to briefly share about themselves personally, not professionally. Hobbies, life stories, family, etc.
- Selection of 3-bys for the month (“3-by” meetings take place outside of a regularly-scheduled chapter meeting, where three NTA members and guests meet to share more about themselves and their businesses on a more intimate level. This can take place over a meal, coffee, or Zoom.)